- WiNG is a complete system of sensors, gateway manager, and range extenders that allows you to monitor your facility for changes in conditions including: temperature, humidity, dew point, differential pressure, and fluid leaks.
- An open protocol for easy integration into larger BMS and NMS systems via SNMP, Modbus, or BACnet.
- NO licensing fees – Firmware updates are available free of charge.
- Capacity for up to 250 WiNG sensors on a single manager, up to 400 sensors with range extenders.
Power: 24VAC @ 600mA max, 50/60Hz, 24VDC @ 600mA max.
Included Equipment: WiNG-MGR v2, PSWA-DC-24 power supply, antennas, rack mount tabs
Wired Relay Outputs: Two (2) Dry Contact, Form C, 1A @ 24VDC resistive, 0.5A @ 120VAC
Maximum Number of Wireless Sensors Per Manager: RLE recommends not exceeding 250 sensors per WiNG-MGR; 400 sensors per WiNG-MGR may be accomplished with range extenders, but signal conflict will increase.
Communications: Available in 868MHz or 900MHz configurations
- Ethernet: 10/100 BASE-T, RJ45 connector; 500VAC RMS isolation
- EIA-485: 9600, 19200, or 38400 baud; no parity; 8 data bits; 1 stop bit
- USB: Serial port emulation for diagnostics; 115200 baud; no parity; 8 data bits; 1 stop bit
- TCP/IP, HTML, SNMP: IPv4, IPv6; HTTP/HTTPS (TLS1.2); V1, V2C, V3
- Modbus (EIA-485): Modbus Slave
- Modbus TCP/IP UDP/IP: Modbus Slave; TCP/IP transmission protocol
- BACnet/IP: ASHRAE STD 135-2004 Annex J
- BACnet/MSTP: EIA-485
Wireless Interface: Proprietary protocol from sensors to manager/range extender; mesh backbone between manager and range extender; appropriate receivers for configuration (868MHz or 900MHz), RP/SMA connectors for 868MHz-928MHz antennas.